A payment item is everything a student pays for(E.g tuition, transportation, books, inter-house sport, lunch e.t.c).
Payment items are needed so as to let guardians know what they are paying for.
This page shows a list of all payment items students in your school are pay for.
To add new payment item, you will need to do the following
- Go to setup >> Payment setup >> Payment items
- Give a name to the item you wish to add (e.g. health care)
- Add a description(this is optional)
- Select what terms the items are applicable
- Enter the amount attached to the item
- Select the bank account you want to receive payments for the item into (note: if a bank account is not selected your primary account will be used).