The Trust fund is a long term savings plan that allows you to deposit money anytime you have some spare cash. This savings plan helps you accomplish your long term goals towards financing your kid's education.
This plan let's you run your savings at your own time.
To set up a Trust fund, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Create plan” button. Click on the trust fund icon.
- Type in your kid’s name and click on the toggle button to select your kid’s gender. Click on the “Add a new kid” button, if you have more than one kid. Click the "Next" button to continue.
- Choose a name you wish to give to your plan. E.g “My school fees plan”. Click the "Next" button to continue.
- Select how long you wish to save for. If you have a specific start and withdrawal date, click on the “Choose custom date” button and select a start and withdrawal date. Click the "Next" button to continue.
- Type in how much you would like to save on this plan. You can view the savings goal of the plan after the plan duration is over. Click the "Next" button to continue.
- You will view an overview of your plan before it will be created. If you are satisfied with the plan click on the "I like this. Let's do it" button at the bottom of the overview page.
- Next, you have to make payment. You can pay with either card or a bank transfer. After completing the transaction, click the "Next" button to continue.
Congratulations, your plan has been created.