This helps you generate your first invoice. This page runs through the basic steps it takes to create an invoice.
To generate an invoice, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Setup tab on the navigation bar.
2. Click on the the "payment setup" on the navigation bar on the left.
3. click on the "bank account" button from the drop down
4. Click on the "New bank account button" button on the right side of the page.
5. Fill in your bank account details, your bank name, account number and account name and press Save.
6. Click on the Student setup sub-tab and click on the "New class group" button to add a new class.
7. Fill in the details in the fields provided and click Save.
8. Click on the Students setup sub-tab and click on the students tab and click on the "New student" button.
9. Fill in the bio data, with the first name, last name and gender fields compulsory, and click Save.
10. Click on School setup sub-tab and click on Payment items.
11.Click on the "New payment item" button and fill in the necessary fields and click Save.
12. Click on the Invoices tab and click on the "Generate invoices" button on the right side of the page.
13. Select the user groups ad the sub session with a drop down menu and input a resumption date (Optional) and click the "Preview" button. This allows you to view a detailed overview of the invoice before generating.
14. Click on the "Generate invoices" button and your invoice is generated.